Tuesday 12 July 2011

Deaf Teenage Poetry

Some Poetry from two Deaf Teenagers living and studying Peterborough


 It’s About Me!
 YO YO YO
My name is Javaria Nargis
I am 13 years old
I am Deaf
I was born in Peterborough

YO YO YO
I’m always cheeky girl and sometime naughty
But I’m good and nice girl
Familys and friend are important to me.
Going out with friends and familys.
Sometimes I talked to friends and familys
Without sign language, I been practised
Lip-read with Mrs Hardy. She’s a wonderful
T.A. ever.

YO YO YO
I made a promise for my granddad
He said “please wear implant cochlear
Before I die”. I said “I’ll try the next
Day he gone, I missed him
Soooooo much. He’s best granddad ever
I had! Rest in peace granddad. 16/1/10

YO YO YO

Javaria Nargis

My Identity
 My name is Ayesha Quraishy
I am 16 years old
I am deaf
Born in Kenya
Moved in 2006 to England
Family and friends are important to me

Achieved level 3 British Sign Language
GCSEs are on the  way
Friendly, polite, kind, caring
I am a good role model they say

Out going with friends and families
I like to try new things
Youth Clubs
Traveling, I love new things like rock climbing and sky diving

Shopping is my passion
I hate R.E.
Enjoy life and happy the way I am
It’s good to be me.


Ayesha Quraishy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment